Big street fighter discussions are always good. lol. Nothing like exposing people to how good this series is, and just how much vi gamers can actually get out of it.

At 06:52 PM 30/12/2010, you wrote:
   Sarah,
Firstly, are you aware of your specific button layout? Light punch, medium kick etc. can you find those buttons easily? Secondly, are you using an online FAQ to help with these trials, or do you have some sight and can see the button inputs on the screen? Feel free to let me know the specific problem you're having and I'll try my best to help. if you have messenger or a faster way for us to communicate this will be easier too since we can do it almost in realtime. I'm writing to the whole list right now, but feel free to contact me privately if you wish since this could turn into a rather big discussion :D

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Need Street Fighter IV help

Hi list,

I got Street Fighter IV for PC for christmas and started doing the trials.

Now I'm stuck and could need some help, but since my problem is quite specific I think it would be better if someone who's willing to help me could contact me off list.

Just as a first information, I'm stuck on Ryu's normal trial level 4, the first move there.

Would be great if someone could write back.

My email is:
ti...@gmx.net

Thanks for any help and best regards
Sarah