Ok, first things first. you're most likely using the Gamefaq's guide done by Siky. I'm gonna let you know now that some of those trials in that guide have mistakes. very few of them considering the ton of trials this game has, but there are a few. so if you can't do something or if something doesn't sound right to you, it could be a mistake in the guide and not necessarily you doing something wrong so don't beat yourself up lol. let us know and we'll see if we can figure it out. in this case it's not a problem with the guide, but most likely just the way you're trying to do this combo. I noticed with these trials sometimes you need to experiment a bit. I just put the game on right now and did the trials the way the guide wanted me to do it. That is jump forward with a high kick, then hold DF plus kick, and slide to DB plus kick for the Tatsumaki. that didn't work for me. Try this. jump straight up and hit hk. if you're close up, you can alternately dash backwards twice to give yourself some jumping distance, jump forward, and hit him with a hard kick in air. reason I outline both methods is that some characters airborne kicks won't connect if you simply jump straight up. In Ryu's case it works both ways. Ok after kick connects, crouch kick by pressing down plus MK, and immediately buffer that for the Tatsumaki move by pressing B plus MK. should work almost every time. practice just doing C.+ mk, then immediately slide to B+MK and see if Tatsumaki combos into it. if it does, simply add the jumping HK. Hopefully you can do it and this lengthy email will give you some strategies to use in other trials haha.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need Street Fighter IV help

Hi Clement and Yohandi,

ok, since it seems to bbe ok I'll keep my problem on list for now.

Yes, I know my button layout. I have no sight left, so I use an online faq for the challenge mode to know the required moves and stufff.

So, I'm on Ryu's normal challenge 1 on level 4.

The move I'm supposed to do is a jump+hard kick, then crouch.medium kick and then a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, which is quarter circle forward+kick.

I can't seem to pull off this last part. Either the last move comes to late and the opponent blocks it, or it doesn't come out at all and Ryu simply does nothing when I press the buttons after the crouching kick.
I at least tried it for 3 hours, but it simply doesn't work.

Any help would be much appreciated. *smiles*

I also have skype if this could help, but I'm only online when I need it and it slows down the game during play, so this could be a problem.

Well, I hope you can give me some advice. *smiles*

Best regards
Sarah