Well, there's a difference between making a 3d graphical game accessible and
just using standard accessibility practices.
Labeling a button is a standard UI practice that isn't just good for
accessibility, but is good software design in
general. And it don't really take that much time, just an extra line or two of
code for each button.

Take care,

Rynhardt

* Kai <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net> [110116 01:15]: