To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Screen reader support in BGT

Hi Dark,

I'm glad somebody actually agrees with me. Supporting x number of
screen readers is, to be blunt, absolutely silly and unnecessary.
However, I know the reason or the logic behind it. Some people love
Eloquence and want Eloquence support AKA Jaws support. Personally, I
don't find that a compelling reason to add screen reader support
because I'm not an Eloquence fan, but you know how it goes. Different
strokes for different folks and all that.

Cheers!