To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] eloquence was, Re: Screen reader support in BGT

LOL!

For example, while the US voice calls me Jacob Kroojer, the british version at least calls me Jacob Kroogger...

Have at least once had someone give me a skype VOIP call from America, and then hang up since he didn't want to believe I was really speaking english - sent him an email a bit later trying to 'explain' to him...LOL again!

Otherwise, when speaking to UK guys over phone etc., I have once or twice just been asked to speak a bit slower myself - but OTOH, some people like my own mother this side tell me the same thing occasionally - maybe I'm too used to my computer etc. jabbering away, and so do it myself...?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA