Oh for farks sake!
Nothing is 100  percent pefect.
security isn't, the net isn't we are not! computers are not!.
the world is not!

I agree. And whatever mechanical malfunctions may happen, my theory is if you can't get it to work 100%, then don't give it to people. I would personally much rather walk than drive a car that might malfunction and leave me as good as stranded in the middle of a busy road. They can't guarantee 100% perfection 100% of the time, and I think before they can do that, I personally feel it should just become an experiment that went well that needs to be tweeked.