well you could use c64 sounds and music or just music and normal sounds.
At 05:42 a.m. 2/02/2011, you wrote:
You know Jim, I'm half tempted to make a game for the Commodore 64 just to prove your point, for it is a good one. The sad thing is that people who can't run visual basic could download VICE and run that game. Of course, it would be terrible, but funny too.
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!
And,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to experience massage!
It's the Caring
without the Staring!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <troub...@columbus.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my ramblings about programming: why I use vb

Actually you can think in those terms. However, only in the mind of the creator. The reason why is the operating systems. They don't stay a constant as in only one type. Every few years they bring out new ops and all comps use that op being built. Just like now you will be hard pressed to find a xp box or even vista. All I see on market is win7 and even its going 64bit. So that creates the demand to move with the progress or watch your creations disappear like so many dos programs.