Hi Ken,

Not actually close enough to Cedar Point to hear a trumpet.  I'm just the other
side of Cleveland.  I love Cedar Point though.  You know the best roller
coaster park in the world.  I sure do wish that the Roller Coaster Tycoon
series of sim games were accessible.

They often call Chardon the buckle of the snow belt east of Cleveland.  We
often get the brunt of the lake effect snow.  Been lucky this year.  The big
storms have missed us.  But we have had about 95 inches of snow so far.

BFN

    Jim

Yet another fine whine from Chardon eh?

j...@kitchensinc.net