Hi Michael,

Dunno if it's fair to say that Linux is the only market trying to make
their system fully accessible, nor whether it's fair to say it's the
perfect platform for us. I'd touche with Mac OS and iOS. VoiceOver and
Zoom are fully integrated into both OSs, aren't going anywhere, and
both seem to move forward with each major revision of the OS. True,
the initial price you have to shell out for the hardware is higher
than you'd need to shell out to get a bare bones Linux system up and
running, but the advantage you gain is a more consistent GUI on top of
equal access to the command line.

I'm not dumbing down what's happening on the Linux front at all man,
far from it, just felt it necessary to say that there's more than one
variety of rose to smell in this space, should anybody feel like
waking up and taking a good long snort.

Scott