To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:59 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] sincere request to phil

Hi Phil
I am addressing this to the list so that anyone may comment if they wish.
Me and my mom has a tender relationship and yesterday evening she hold me
tight and I could hear her heart beat.
She have a 6-8 march heart beat.
And then it reminded me of something in the sarah game similar to my mom's
heart beat. And for a while I couldn't think what it was.
Now I remember, it was the dancing of the trolls near the divination tower.
I am now belonging to the religious organization known as Jehovahs'
witnesses .We are strictly forbidden in our religion to play games
containing the supernatural.
We are told that would mean gross unfaithfulness to God.
So I am so tearfully sorry that I can no longer play sarah.
But phil I will never expect you to refund me.
I just want to know if you or anybody else can upload the sound of the
dancing trolls somewhere?
That sound is very comforting to me.
I just would like to hear that sound if my mom is far away at some stage.
Its much appreciated, but if this is not possible I'll understand.
Regards.