Hi Thomas,

Thanks, at least it is not me this time.  Sure would be nice to have direct
access to what must be a humongous amount of information though.
            208 File(s)    477,147,762 bytes

BTW while looking at the folder, I found a matching chi file for each chm file.
 Like you said, it must be parts of the VB6 MSDN system.

BFN

    Jim

"Don't worry head. The computer will do all the thinking from now on." ...
Homer Simpson

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920