Hi,

In my Visual Studio (VB6) folder there are 208 chm files.  Here is one of them.

File Name: kb.chm
Size: 111.12MB
Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/174c1f

Ok, so I click on the kb.chm file.  It says knowledge base, type in the key
word to find.  Well really I would like to find a list of commands so as to
maybe find some VB6 commands that I don't even know about.  But so anyway I
type in a simple command such as print and press enter.  The program bonks at
me and that is it.  I press the tab key and it says alt l to list results.  I
do that and nothing.  I press the tab key again and it says untitled 1 of 500.
All 500 are untitled.  And the f6 key does nothing.

I also tried the chm2txt program on many of these chm files and get nothing but
an error message.

Any help would be appreciated.

BFN

    Jim

"Don't worry head. The computer will do all the thinking from now on." ...
Homer Simpson

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920