To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monkey business was shell shock

Major:
Dark, if you press left control, right shift and the ` key at the same time, you can skip the current level. This will enable you to try the other levels, and you can always go back and restarting the game. There is a way to access any level you want, as well as effecting your inventory, but I'd rather not discuss that on list as it involves the registry. If your interested, please write me off list.
Karl