Hi Dark,

Ummm...That's something of a sensative topic for this list. There are
most likely many Cristians and some people of Juish faith on hear who
would extremely disagree with your point of view. I myself tend to
agree with the growing opinion that the bible is more myth than fact
so to speak, but discussing those sorts of opinions here would likely
be opening the door to a religious flame war.  That we definitely
don't need.

By the way, the name for Jesus in the original language is Yeshua as I
recall. You are correct it is often times translated as Joshua, but
also is translated as Jesus from the Greek.