Hi Dark,

Hmmmmm....I see your point. The problem with your idea is that the
Lion's hide certainly would be lighter than the bronze armour so she
should be able to move faster and more easily than with the bronze
armour and shield. Plus it would give her protection from almost any
blade. I don't know about fireballs though. It would be made out of
lion hide and one would think it wouldn't be impervious to fire.

I'd have to think about this some. As there has to be some sort of
disadvantages to having the lion's hide. On the other hand if you have
the lion's hide the game could raise the enemies stats to sort of
balance things out. Yeah, you can take much more damage, a real
beating, but the monsters you are likely to find on higher levels are
also the elite in the tomb.

Cheers!