Hey Tom,

I'll get back to you on that one. It's all still up in the air right now.

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:34 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Unleash Your Potential!

Hi Ryan,

As I'm someone also looking for a cross-platform version of the game may I
ask what APIs you are using etc? I might be able to help you get Linux
compatibility going here since I have Python 2.6 and PyGame installed on
this system. I also have FMOD Ex installed, but I don't have PySonic
installed since I couldn't get it to compile on Linux for some reason. In
addition, I have SFML and PySFML installed. I also have PyTTS installed for
direct text to speech using Python 2.6. That pretty much covers most of the
cross-platform libraries you might be using. If you need any help I'd be
more than willing to see this project become a cross-platform capable
version. Lord knows we don't have enough of those. Since you have decided on
Python, which is very cross-platform compatible, I say go for it.

Cheers!