well thats for sure if someone was able to make something on the scale of mk9 even up to the point the mainstreamers would have to take notice then you could name your price!
Seriously though no one expects mk9 or whatever at least not as close as that.
Heck we have vary few boxers here.
savage gambit which if its keys worked would rock.
then there are a couple others but we really never got one that stayed.
woopass is a fighting game but even that is old now.