I'm hoping manu will fix the internet business of pontes backgammon soon, sinse I don't think that was his intention.

In fact my only real problem with pontes backgammon is I've not found anyone online at all ever despite having the game open many times.

I hope it's working correctly.

Actually haiden, I'll host a game now just to see (we don't have to play if you don't fancy it, but I'd just like to check the online bit isn't going wrong for some reason).

beware the grue!