well my dad says the computer is for work.
I have a player on here, yes games for when I am not working, in the player I can play music for whatever on whatever I like so its for both. Its also fair to say that games have been in the dos system since qbasic and probably gwbasic existed there will always be games in the os.
I havn't known an os not to have games in it.
Its all what portion has what.
A small portion of my drives have games and   programs.
There is a medium ammount of podcasts, dramas and books but most is music.
I always get all round systems though because of their stability seem to go for business systems to run my stuff on.