When I learned that I could just reboot to get more time with the JAWS demo, it
helped me a ton.  After messing around with it for a while, I threw up my hands
and decided I'm tired of looking at it today.  Haha!  For some reason, it will
work for me, then suddenly stop, then start again.  Until I sort it out, I'll
just leave the game running with NVDA and Window eyes.

If you're stuck on a mission and really want some help, you could post your
save game file for others to look at.  Being able to actually load up your save
game would give us the freedom to look around at your dome, looking for reasons
that you're stuck.  It's just an idea, but I'm willing to help, if I can.