It happens with my dolphin stuuff when I upgrade drivers.
If your old card is gone just make sure your bios card is disabled.
Not sure if you can run 2 cards but whatever works do that.
At 04:48 p.m. 16/05/2011, you wrote:
I'd write JAWS scripts for you but my video intercept doesn't work anymore--ever since I got this new video card. Anyway, I think there are two or three others on list that are competent enough to write them. I think delegation is a good thing, especially since the game is freeware, and nobody would have to see the code to write the script.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Luminals, version 1.6b

I've just uploaded version 1.8b. I'm still having trouble with JAWS, so I put something temporary into this version, for JAWS users. It seems to work, but isn't what I want it to be yet. I haven't found a lot of helpful documentation for JAWS scripts. This version also fixes a bug, which made piranha populations sometimes go unstable.