I didn't think getting JAWS to work, would take me this long.  If I had known,
I would have just fixed SAPI sooner.  I went ahead and fixed the game's SAPI
output, so JAWS users can just use the built in SAPI.  I didn't change the
game's version number, but if you download again, the link leads to a copy
where the SAPI is working.