no. Sorry for this. I've never heard he's still supporting it.

Thanks and sorry much,
Shane

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GMA and bgt?

Hi Shane,

Uh...Just because David Greenwood isn't directly selling his engine to
the general public any more does not necessarily mean it is
abandonware. He is still continuing to create games for himself, and
Phil still uses it. Phil and David both have mentioned on more than
ocation that the engine is being upgraded to support Vista and Windows
7. Which means it isn't abandonware just not available to the public.
Big difference.

Think about it a moment. The way you are talking my game engine,
Genesis 3D, should be considered abandonware because I haven't made it
available to the public. Even though I'm still supporting it, still
developing it, and have just put a months work into it making it fully
cross-platform compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows. If I decide to
just create games with G3D and not sell the engine is that
abandonware?

Cheers!