To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] some ideas was the spirit of game production - Re:bringsbackmemories - Re: Fw: BlindSoftware.comBlog Feed

Hi Shane,

Yeah, sure I've thoughtabout writing some more sports games like
baseball, football, and maybe a tennis game like pong, but I'm already
up to my eyeballs in things to do before I can even think about
writing them. I will say though now that I've seemed to create a
decent cross-platform engine using FMOD Ex and SDL for MOTA Beta 19
I'll be able to expand out with the new G3D engine and port or rewrite
some of my favorite games for Linux as well as make Windows ports
available. On that very long list of games I'd like to create using
the new G3D engine is a baseball and football game.  I'm not much into
bowling, but a tennis game might be alright as well. And speaking of
sports games something I have yet to see a developer try is a socker
game. Who knows maybe I'll try one of those.

Cheers!