To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hehe, we're starting the same discussion a 3rd time, but I think it's worth it. anyway, also, windows ports are never going to feel like the originals. I bet that if you port cops, it will be realtime, gtc style... and the shooting range will most likely turn into a left/right affair. Once again, not the same thing, if you ask me, waiting for the right moment to shoot was a much better way of doing it. And to this day I wonder how the space invaders game played like since I wasn't able to get a demo of it, ditto for the rainy-day games. You know, this sucks. Sighted people are still able to get these old 90's dos games (either because they were abandoneware) or they are still purchaseable at a reduced price. For us, it's much harder. Ok, Jim actually offers all of his stuff, but I do believe PCS also played a large part in the history of audiogames and that people who weren't around then should be able to enjoy it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus Rheine" <an...@bol.com.br>