in beta 16 we had sfml which had videocard issues.
This shouldn't be a problem on most newer systems but laptops and some other manufacturers are especially prone on having custom drivers which can not be updated at all necessarily.
At 03:01 p.m. 25/05/2011, you wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I think in MOTA 14 you had the same panning problem and fixed it in beta 16.
I also think that was before you went to DirectX for panning but I could be wrong.
Phil

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 19 released!

Hi all,

Well, its not a bug persay, but just the way FMOD Ex seems to position
sounds. Trust me, I'm doing everything possible to try and get this as
close to DirectSound as possible, but haven't found the proper
conversion to get it just right. For now if this truly bothers you use
the laser sight to target enemies. Personally, I'm happy with the way
it is, think it sounds decent, but I've been use to listening to it
like this for over a month. Its something you get use to over time.

Anyway, just keep in mind I'm working on it. So reporting the problem
etc isn't going to help things. I know all about it, and if and when i
find a solution for it you'll know about it.

Cheers!