HI Charles,

Thank you. I'm glad you understand my point-of-view. As you said
non-Windows users need games too. We have been left out for far too
long and I intend to begin changing that by making more games
available for non-Windows platforms while maintaining some degree of
support for Windows as well.

I think everyone who uses Windows should try and imagine this. Let's
use an unrealistic but hypathetical situation where all the major game
devs whent out and baught Macs and decided one day they are no longer
going to create games for Windows. If they wanted to play new
accessible games they'd have to buy a Mac computer. I'm sure they
would be upset, disappointed, and perhaps feel a bit slighted that
their operating system is no longer supported at all. Well, that's
kind of how I feel when games aren't being made for non-Windows
platforms like Linux. I see all these new great games being made like
Time of Conflict, for example, or Philip's new game and the only way I
can play them is to spend extra money for Windows to play them. I
can't choose a version for Linux specifically which would make me more
inclined to buy them.

Mind you, I'm not wining or complaining about this, but just
explaining how things are. Since I am a fully qualified software
developer with at least 12 years experience I'm the perfect person to
begin developing non-Windows games. I've got the time, experience,
skills, and the desire to do it regardless of financial motivation.
That's why I'm doing it.