Hi jeremy,
Agree. If you focussed on keeping up with the so call best programming language, you will end up writing and rewriting mission 1 and will never move on. Your news update on Lunimals will not be new missions available. it would be what programming language you changed to for whatever reason instead. We gamers will be playing mission 1 over and over again for years to try out the results of the same game in different programming language. Enough examples of that.

Btw, I'm halfway through mission 10 now. Thanks for the great game.

Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lunimals version 2.5b

If we all focused on what the next operating system will be, what the next popular devices will be, or what the next popular programming language will be, it would take 10 times longer to produce any games. I think there are enough examples of this exact thought process to prove my point. We do! need some people to be thinking that way, but you also need people who worry more about here and now.