From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 11:48 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lunimals mission 10

Hi Jeremy,
I feel that mission 10 is relatively easier as compared to other missions and doesn't take long to complete. Here are some suggestions you might want to consider adding in to make things more difficult for me. 1. Less control over the visiter. he can visit as and when he feels like, but if i think it is not the right time then I have to pay to send him off. and the price gets higher each time. 2. Get tired of eating the same food every meal and request for more variety.
3. Add disasters.
Anyhow, just give me some worrys about money. If it comes very easily, anything else won't be a problem.
Once again, thanks for the game.
锦发/Steady Goh