there is probably a hotkey to do this.
Not sure but laptops usually have one.
At 06:19 a.m. 15/06/2011, you wrote:
Or to anyone that might know the answer really. This isn't really audio game based, but I feel it's important enough to bring it to everyone's attention. Reason I mentioned Aprone specifically is that since he enjoys working on small projects, then perhaps he's already created something like this in the past. I'm looking for a program that's able to turn off my laptop's display. when I go somewhere with my laptop, I get a little paranoid due to the fact I've no idea if anyone's reading what I'm doing over my shoulder. thing is this laptop won't allow me to turn off my display. at least not that I know of. can this actually be done with software? I know there are programs that can turn the display off, but as soon as one starts typing the displays switches itself back on. this of course, makes the programs useless. I'm willing to pay anyone that can code this as I've been looking for such a program for a very long time and can't find one. I think it's a real necessity for us blind computer users for piece of mind purposes. thanks for any help you guys can provide!