Hi,
Press ctrl+f1 while in a game to get information and rules about it.
sevgiler saygilar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loravara" <lorav...@comcast.net> To: <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>; "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Playroom

I like La Scopa, but I really really really don't want to know about the
comings and goings of those not at my table.

I had some problems getting into games. I also couldn't find the rules for
1,000 Miles.

I like the idea of being able to play these games.  I'd love to see hearts
and backgammon added, or even pinochle, my favorite game.

It all seems like it's still a bit in beta, but I'm intrigued.