To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 4:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] quest text adventure system

Hi list.
So I downloaded the Quest text adventure system from
http://www.textadventures.co.uk - and I've got it up and running.  I'm
trying to create a game along with the tutorial. But when I get to the part where you create an exit from one room to the other, you click the exits tab
and it becomes inaccessible.  Tabbing and arrowing around the dialog box
illicits no response.  Are there any scripts I need to use for Jaws for it
to work correctly? If anyone has used Quest extensively and/or knows a lot
about it, I'd appreciate the help.
Thanks.
-Cary