From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 13:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] quest text adventure system

Hi Cary.

The best advice I can give is try the jaws curser. When I was trying quest
with hal, while many of the tabs etc worked, for reading a lot of the game
text and clicking on stuff, the dolphin curser was needed.

This doesn't matter, sinse in Hal you use the dolphin curser a lot anyway (I

use it when playing normal If games).

Hth.

Beware the grue!