hey ya dark,
i'm not exactly sure on the number of rail racer copies sold to date, I think we're somewhere around the 275 mark though at this point. rail racer is a bad comparison for Jeremy to look at though frankly. It is a game that takes a fair amount of time to get decent at, and getting the timing down especially using a keyboard can be frustrating. It was designed to have a lot of re playability, and the sacrifice for that was its not a game you can just jump into and do well at right off. Also, the free demo of RR for the first version didn't give the casual gamer enough experience with the game to see if they could really get into it or not, something I will be addressing with RR 2.0, as folks will be able to play user created tracks all they want, at least that is the current plan. I think Jeremy's stuff properly fleshed out would sell more like between 400 and 700 copies, depending on price, word of mouth and just how far he fleshed them out. Given the fact he is holding down a full time job and still releasing these games on an incredible pace, I think it would pay handsome dividends for him while maintaining his current schedule, just that instead of a game a couple weeks or whatever, might take a few months to really nail one down. Sorry to be making judgements about your schedule and capacities there Jeremy, nothing personal man, ahehehhe. Just trying to give a perspective from a commercial game developer for the blind. Other games such as troop n' em have sold really well, and no reason he couldn't put something out to at least come close to those kind of sales in less than 2 months fully fleshed out in my opinion. as for the tech support, the biggest issue there is licensing, and skinning that cat is one of the biggest challenges out there in my opinion, but it can be done without blowing a lot of time on support.
  Hope that is of some help.
  Later,
che