Well a while back, I made up my mind never to argue about VB6 with Thomas
again, so I'll just answer your questions Dark.

Q. firstly, from a purely product orientated point of view, ie, what's in the
game, is C better than vb 6?
A. That just depends on what you're trying to create.  That's a tricky question
to answer, because it has been left pretty open to interpretation when you say
"better".

Q. if you today handed jeremy all your sfx, prerecorded speach and music for
mota and asked him to make a windows only vb6 version, would there be areas of
fine sound positioning, physics, game mechanics and the like that wouldn't be
possible in vb6, the way they are in c? I think this might be the case, but I'd
be interested to know for certain.
A. There would be absolutely no difference.  The physics, game mechanics, and
and sound are not affected by the language used.

Q. Is in fact cross platform compatibility the only reason why you couldn't
write mota in vb6, or another shortcut orientated language?
A. This one is hard to answer because it is directed specifically at Thomas'
coding proficiencies with different languages, but no, cross platform is the
reason.  Technically, this also only applies to Linux users, since we already
know that Mac users play my games using VM fusion.

Ok, I think I'll avoid getting myself involved with this topic, any more than
this.  I think Thomas is feeling a little left out people.  Please think of his
feelings, and pay him a bit of attention!  Hehe.