To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] suggestion for improving building management incastaways

Also a list of tasks that need to be performed with an option to delay a task would also be nice. Say you want a barracks, but your peasants keep carrying logs to the saw mill and aur is piling up at the mine while your metallurgists keep on mining because there is no aur at the forge, currently there is no effective way to tell your peasants that they need to have that as a priority.