The problem with the gaming releases, and such is even though every dev may be developing, it looks like that releases come out randomly even if they don't actually do it. So we tend to swoop on a game firstly because something has actually happened, and then if its real good we will go at urnist. I mean with a few acceptions can anyone remember when the last free game was released.
With the acception of all the ones that have been done this year that is.
THough maybe it should be when was the last comercial game released.
Well maybe thats easy, point is that anything and everything we swoop on because its new and we want to play it. The major issue is that guess the number, arcade, racing and in fact a lot of bord and other emulated games are the most easy to write so thats what we push out. With the acception of aprone who's games remind me of an rpg with interactive fiction and stratogy elements can we honestly say apart from mota and a few others that any really new games have conercially come out that have not emulated anything. I have no idea but it doesn't look like it, though maybe I have forgot something important.