Hi Dark,

Yeah, unfortunately other people tried to copy the CYOA format, but
only the original 14 books or so were any good. Once other authors got
into the act they didn't really produce anything to the same degree or
quality of the classic CYOA books.

Anyway, I figured you would get into dice rolling and the alike once
you got a little experience developing your own gamebooks in html.
However, I do think this gamebook was a good, if a bit silly, first
game book. It was certainly funny from the moment the game character
finds an old laidy serving magic doughnuts on.