To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New gamebook, The horrible dungeons of dreadful doom!

yup, but will also be honest, and say that a few times, although you're pretty sure it's not the best idea, you still want to know what's going to happen when you try something, or go somewhere...the wonders of being in a virtual world, instead of the 'real' one...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA