Hi.Hi,
I am still playing mission 3 in castaways, and I must say I think it needs some serious rebalancing, at the moment I think its unbeatable.
but anyway that's not why I am writing,
I am writing to ask could we have more control over troop training?
as at the moment, the game seems to automatically assume just because there is armour at the barracks I want anyone I tell to be a soldier to become a knight. I really think that the military jobs need to each have there own categories, so soldiers, literally meaning ordinary soldiers, a specific category for knights, and all other military units should have there own job types. as I frequently find myself in the position where I am building up spare stockpiles of armour, and yet I don't want people to become knights just because the armour is lying around I would actually like to be able to set what military unit people become.