Hi Valiant,

No. Version 1.0 will be fully encrypted. As soon as I'm done modding
the sounds, settle on this or that, I am fully planning on encrypting
everything. The days of someone hacking and modding the full release
of the game will be much more difficult.  I payed several hundred in
sounds and music and I expect people to use them. Its an insult for
people to delete or overwrite my sounds and put together their own
game as far as I'm concerned. Language packs etc is one thing, but
someone replacing sounds, music, etc I payed for with different ones
is another.

Cheers!