Hi Dark,

Python is Python regardless if it is embedded in a program as a
scriptable module or you write the next version of Shades of Doom. The
language and sintax carry over from program to program although the
classes and ffunctions available might be different. However, the same
basic rules apply.

However, as I said Python is not too bad. You can usually enabled tab
indentation in a screen reader like NVDA or Window-Eyes and it will
tell you if a line is indented one, two, or three tabs. I never use a
braille display any more myself except when its late at night and I
want to review something in piece and quiet. The only advantage with a
braille display is you can feel the indention rather than hearing the
screen reader blab every tab position at the beginning of every line.
I will say that gets to be a bit annoying. Especially, if I have a
really nested statement, and NVDA does something like tab, tab, tab,
tab for several tabs when I'd rather it just say x number of tabs and
be done with it. However, it can be done easy enough.

Cheers!