Hi Jim,

Yeah, I do know what you mean and understand your point of view.
That's my feeling as well. If I wanted the game to be modded or to
allow end users to customize it I would make available the proper
tools or ability to do so.

Since I don't intend Mysteries of the Ancients to be modified, to be a
stand alone game, etc I'm going to have to begin encrypting sounds and
taking care that people can't modify it without serious effort. That
way I know that what I create stays in tact and the game I sell my
customers is the one they are playing.

Smile.