To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:28 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Why I want older versions of the games

Hi Damien,
I want the older versions of the games because the setup files are
small and the sounds are compressed. Downloading is kind of slow for
me when downloading really large files. For instance, the abandonware
games archive where I got the montezuma's revenge demo and the mario
brother's demo took almost 2 hours to download where it was supposed
to be faster than that. Yeah, the file is large, but not like several
gb or something. I know that it shouldn't have taken this long,
because the 1 gb demo of kerzwiel took only an hour and a half.
Thanks.
best regards,
jack

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6404 (20110823) __________