Hi Michael,

That's not what I meant. The people who originally purchased and
downloaded the game are allowed to keep the versions they downloaded
provided they do not share it with anyone else. As I am no longer
legally able to provide downloads for said title that extends to you
guys as well. If you have a copy go ahead and play it, but don't
redistribute it over the net to everyone else. Its the continuing to
redistribute copies over the web despite a court order barring
redistribution that is the problem.

HTH