Hi Michael,

I honestly don't have all the answers to your questions. Why James
North didn't get in trouble for using the Montezuma's Revenge name may
have been purely luck. Bad luck for me and good luck for him. It also
may have to do with the fact I changed the title from Montezuma's
Revenge to Montezuma's Return which I didn't even know existed and got
the attention of someone from Utopia who didn't appreciate me using
the Montezuma's Return name.

As for weather or not James North would have created "more than a two
level demo" I guess we will never know that. I know I created six
levels for the game and was planning on 11 before I got shot down.
None of that is particularly my falt. In any case rehashing all that
old news is counter perductive.

Cheers!