Google can be your friend like Thomas stated.

At 04:02 AM 8/26/2011, you wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I didn't want to bombard you with questions and I definitely don't want you to do work for me. I just wanted to know since you said you had the option of optaining such things had you bought a license for Star Trek games. And one last thing about sounds and libraries. I do know what www.sounddogs.com is for and that some of the greatest and most expensive libraries of sounds or production music can be bought there if you have the money. However, there is absolutely no Star Trek related sound information whatsoever on that portal which does host libraries from many different creators and/or distributors. There are supposedly some Trek related sounds (Star Trek Nemesis) in one of the large collections, but Nemesis not "standard" in Trek sounds in comparison to all other Trek movies and shows up to the point of the movie's release. I also can use google to search, but like the situation was when we talked about audio game engines namely the GMA engine, there is no sign which says: "to optain a license for ... contact us at ...". But since you theoretically could have had that kind of contact as a developer I thought you might be able to direct me to where I could find out myself. I can contact people and am willind to do so, when it is possible, but first I have to know where I have to go and who I should ask for some information.
Hope that clears the matter up.