Hi Dark,

That's a good suggestion. I didn't even think about a download manager
myself, but you are right. If Jack wants to download and play these
games using a download manager might help with this.

As you say the older versions of these games are rather substandard.
Remember to get the setup so small Justin crunched the sounds down
into very low quality wma files, and when you installed the program it
extracted them back to wav files. Problem is all that packing and
unpacking the sounds using non-lossless formats like wma made the end
result aweful sounding. I remember playing some of the early demos of
those games and the audio wasn't very good.

Cheers!