Hi Michael,

Mysteries of the Ancients is and will be far better than the
Montezuma's Revenge game. Montezuma's Revenge was a basic
side-scroller from 1984 where your goal was to gather gems for points,
avoid traps, and avoid fast moving monsters. Many of the elements you
find in Mysteries of the Ancients like puzzles simply didn't exist.
There was no way to save games in Montezuma's Revenge, and remember if
you found a sword you could kill one monster with it before you had to
find a new sword. On levels 7 and higher there was no way to kill
monsters at all. Those are just some of the kinds of complaints I
remember people having about Monte, because they felt that the game
was out dated and lacked feature x of newer games. Which was one of
the reasons I rewrote the game from scratch.

Cheers!