Hi.

I've only just had chance to try this, it was rather fun though. My best time
after three games is .078, though I seemed to end up with an average of about
.22.

Just one question though. I wasn't sure of the colour change. I noticed the
hole screen went different colours, but it only seemed to change colour after!
you pressed spacebar, where as I thought it might change when the highest tone
sounded.

Of course, it's possible that I'm just looking at the backgrop here and the
colour change that judges reaction is soemthing like the colour of the writing
which would be too small to be able to see, stil, just in case it actually is a
bug in the program I thought I had better mention it.

All the best,